The Australian Government’s myGov website gives you access to a range of government services online. If you create a myGov account, you can link to Centrelink, Medicare or Child Support. You can also:
- get messages sent to your secure myGov Inbox
- update your personal details with Centrelink and Medicare
- be confident your personal information is secure
- access your online accounts overseas
- link to other government services.
myGov will add more features over time.
Other services that you can access using your MyGov account include:
- Australian JobSearch
- Australian Taxation Office
- Child Support
- Department of Health Applications Portal
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- HousingVic Online Services
- My Aged Care
- My Health Record
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- National Redress Scheme
- State Revenue Office Victoria.
Conquered IT is ready, willing and able to walk you through the process of setting up your MyGov account to access these services, just reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.