UPCOMING TRAINING COURSES
As a registered Australian Government Be Connected Network Partner, Conquered IT is able to offer a range of IT Training Courses to locals within the Community Free of Charge. On average a training session lasts for 1hr, and you can bring your own device (BYOD), or use one of ours if they are available (dependant on numbers), or just sit in and follow along with the presenter. They are face to face classes delivered in English only, and will be subject to COVID safe practices for compliance with NSW Government regulations in place at the time. Classes are limited to 10 participants. New courses and venues are coming online all the time.
Course Participants will receive a Handout Pack which will include Course Summary Notes and a Certificate of Course Completion.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com, or call Peter on 0468 988 438.
UPCOMING COURSES – No Face to Face Courses are Scheduled in June 2021, however Online Webinars are running Weekly on Wednesdays – so join us for one of these informative sessions from the comfort of your own home!
Please note that while you do not need an email address to register online, it is preferred as all confirmation communications will be sent via email. If you would prefer to talk with us, then please do not hesitate to call us directly on 0468 988 438, and we can book you in over the phone. Capacity below indicates the number of confirmed attendees out of 10 spots available.
Conquered IT also designs and delivers a range of courses for people at all levels. Topics include:
– The Absolute Basics
– Getting to Know your Device
– Getting Started Online
– Safety First
– More Online Skills
– Connecting to Others
– All About Data
– Wi-Fi and Mobile Networks
– Online Hobbies
– All About Apps
– Games Practice Centre
– All About Android Phones
– All About Android Tablets
– Windows Desktop: Getting Started
– Windows Laptop: Getting Started
– Introduction to myGov
– Introduction to Online Banking
– Introduction to Buying and Selling Online
– Social Media Apps
– Introduction to Smart Homes
IT SUPPORT SERVICES
Are you in need of some help at home with your IT? Whether that be in setting up an email account, fixing a printing issue, downloading pictures from your camera or just setting up Skype or Zoom for your family conference, we’re available to help with either an onsite (in-home) or remote support (if possible). Need more paper, we can help sort that too…no problem is too big or small.
We can generally provide same day support for a wide range of services to most Sydney metropolitan suburbs with no hidden fees or callout charges. We charge agreed hourly rates for our support services only, and any required parts/hardware will be charged separately.
Support Services include:
- Device Selection & Setup (computer/laptop, tablet and/or mobile phone)
- Internet Service Selection, Installation and Configuration (eg Broadband, WiFi, Cable, Satellite etc)
- Printer Selection & Setup
- Email Setup & Configuration
- Mobile Phone Setup & Use
- Smart TV Selection, Setup & Configuration
- Home Security Solutions – Selection, Installation & Setup
- Backup Setup & Configuration
- Photo Management – Storage & Accessibility
- In-Car Navigation – use of Google Maps and/or Waze