UPCOMING TRAINING COURSES
As a registered Australian Government Be Connected Network Partner, Conquered IT is able to offer a range of IT Training Courses to locals within the Community Free of Charge. Courses run for about an hour, depending on questions. They are normally face to face classes delivered in English only, and will be subject to COVID safe practices for compliance with NSW Government regulations in place at the time. Classes are limited to 10 participants.
Course Participants will receive a Handout Pack which will include Course Summary Notes and a Certificate of Course Completion.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com, or call Peter on 0468 988 438.
UPCOMING COURSES – No Face to Face Courses are Scheduled at this time, however some Online Webinars have been running on Wednesdays – so join us for one of these informative sessions from the comfort of your own home!
IT SUPPORT SERVICES
Are you in need of some help at home with your IT? Whether that be in setting up an email account, fixing a printing issue, downloading pictures from your camera or just setting up Skype or Zoom for your family conference, we’re available to help with either an onsite (in-home) or remote support (if possible). Need more paper, we can help sort that too…no problem is too big or small.
We can generally provide same day support for a wide range of services to most Sydney metropolitan suburbs with no hidden fees or callout charges. We charge agreed hourly rates for our support services only, and any required parts/hardware will be charged separately.
Support Services include:
- Device Selection & Setup (computer/laptop, tablet and/or mobile phone)
- Internet Service Selection, Installation and Configuration (eg Broadband, WiFi, Cable, Satellite etc)
- Printer Selection & Setup
- Email Setup & Configuration
- Mobile Phone Setup & Use
- Smart TV Selection, Setup & Configuration
- Home Security Solutions – Selection, Installation & Setup
- Backup Setup & Configuration
- Photo Management – Storage & Accessibility
- In-Car Navigation – use of Google Maps and/or Waze